Saturday, September 13, 2014

The "No Make-up" look for Nuraiman, Shah Alam


 
With camera flash
 
With camera flash

Without the camera flash

Without the camera flash

Hi everyone! This is my recent make-over for my office colleague, Nuraiman, and she has requested a very simple make-up for her dinner date & I've decided to try the "No Make-up" look on her.
I have slightly altering her eyebrow, trying not to over-pluck them, filling the eyebrow hair in between with my Brow Box from Urban Decay, and keeping the eyebrow in shape by applying  Beguile from M.A.C.
Eye shadows are from Naked Palette by Urban Decay :)
On her lips, a MUFE matte lipstick, and layering on top of it with Rimmel lip gloss.
While on her cheeks are Flamingo blusher from Sleek. 

Do you like my work? 
For inquiries or make-up booking, kindly call or text Syasya at this number : +6 013 7230085 :-)

Flat make-up rates (Klang Valley only) 
1) Dinner/function/make-up trial : RM 120 nett*
2) Solemnization/ engagement/ wedding reception : RM 350 nett*
*(No additional charges on petrol and toll).

No comments:

Post a Comment